Monday, October 11, 2010

A letter to readers’

Kurdish aspect.com

Dear friends,

I am writing to beseech you to share your conflicting or matching views. It is always good to hear criticisms, suggestions and new ideas to further improve the quality of our service.

As you are aware, I have been writing articles for a while, both complimenting and criticizing our government officials. However, when it comes to defending the rights of my people in any part of Kurdistan against certain cruel regimes, I have never hesitated to use the possible strongest terms in my essays. I consider myself a Kurdish patriot and a servant of my nation and beloved Kurdistan.

Asserting and revealing the truth has never been an easy task. In my opinion, even in the most democratic nations of the world, there is no such thing as “full freedom of speech”. Most worlds’ media outlets must be dependent on some sort of state or political parties support in order to survive. Therefore, the prospect of one’s views to be contained or partially censored if not fully, is very high.

I expect readers to agree or disagree with my
views. Mistakes and corrections lead to perfection. I appreciate getting some feedback.

I look forward to hearing from interested readers.

I can be reached at: baqi.barzani@yahoo.com




_________________________